Blended Technical Training Services Ltd. views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for the person or organisation that has made the complaint.
Written complaints may be sent firstname.lastname@example.org. Verbal complaints may be made by phone to 07594 003946 or in person to Abbie Carter at any scheduled training courses or events provided to your organisation.
Complaints received by telephone or in person will be recorded in writing. When receiving a complaint, Abbie Carter will:
- Write down the facts of the complaint
- Take the complainant’s name, address and telephone number
- Note down the relationship of the complainant to email@example.com
- Tell the complainant what will happen next and how long it will take
- Where appropriate, ask the complainant to send a written account by post or by email so that the complaint is recorded in the complainant’s own words.
Ideally complainants should receive a definitive reply in writing (post or e-mail) within 4 weeks. If this is not possible because for example, an investigation has not been fully completed, a progress report should be sent with an indication of when a full reply will be given.