Blended Technical Training Services Ltd. values your privacy and the security of your data. This policy sets out where and how we collect your personal information and how it will be used, as well as your rights over any personal information we hold about you.
Blended Technical Training Services Ltd. respect, and are committed to protecting your privacy and will always process your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act and any other relevant legislation. We will not sell any information that identifies you to any third party without your consent and any information you give to Blended Technical Training Services Ltd. will be held with the utmost care and security.
What sorts of information do we collect:
- Information that you provide to us such as your name, address, telephone number and email address
- Information about the services you purchase from us.
- Information such as your computer’s IP address and anonymous information collected when you are browsing our website.
- Information that is publicly available.
- Training course evaluation results.
The information we collect may be used to:
- For Blended Technical Training Services to contact you, unless you indicate otherwise.
- Conduct market research, either ourselves or by using reputable agencies;
- Conduct statistical analysis to help us understand more about you as a customer
- Help answer your questions and solve any issues you have raised.
Who might we share your information with:
- The company you work for
- Other companies you are working together with in conjunction with Blended Technical Training Services Ltd.
Should you wish to see any of the information held about you, please write to email@example.com. We will aim to provide the relevant data within 14 days.